Position – Case Management Consultant
Experience in the Auto No Fault and Work Comp arenas preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will be a licensed Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Counselor, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist in the State of Michigan and will have at least 2 years previous clinical experience and has worked at least 2 years as a Case Manager in the private sector. CCM certification preferred.
- Current nursing license as required by Michigan State Law
- Graduate of an accredited nursing or health care program
- At least 2 years clinical experience, preferably in the ICU, ER or Home Health Care
- Must be willing to travel within the specified service area
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to Work Comp, Auto No-Fault and Disability Insurance
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of OCS that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must have basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word
Full time constitutes a caseload of over 15 cases or billing of more than 30 hrs per week on average. Part constitutes a caseload of approximately 10-15 cases or billing less than 30 hrs per week on average.