The OCS staff includes registered nurses, vocational counselors, a certified brain injury specialist, occupational therapists, a certified prosthetist, a Licensed professional Counselor, a pediatric specialist, a medical record review specialist, a certified life care planner and accredited Social Security Representatives.
- Medical Care Evaluation and Coordination
- Discharge Planning
- Home Health Care Evaluation
- Medical Cost Containment
- Rehabilitation Assessment – including: diagnosis assessment, current and future treatment needs, potential complications and anticipated residual physical limitations
- Coordination of treatment/therapy in the hospital, home or an alternative care facility
- Comprehensive Medical Assessments for Catastrophic Fund