Kelly is a registered nurse that has thirteen years of experience in the healthcare field, the last eight years in Hospice as an Executive Director and Director of Business Development. Kelly has experience coordinating a team of providers to ensure quality patient care. She also is very experienced in cost containment and budgeting. Kelly provides in-service/education to community groups and other healthcare professionals.
- Mid-Michigan Area
- Registered Nurse – Delta College, University Center, MI
- Master of Science in Administration/Leadership – Saginaw Valley State University, Saginaw, MI
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education – Saginaw Valley State University, Saginaw, MI
- Registered Nurse – State of Michigan ID # 4704357597
- Client care coordination; communicating with providers and advocating for clients
- Experienced in working with durable medical equipment and vendors
- Budget oversight, as well as strategic planning and forecasting.
- Experience with TBI, auto-no fault, work comp, and SCI
- Assistive technologies and adaptive modifications
- Creating, monitoring, and implementing plans of care
- Brain Injury Association of Michigan (BIAMI)
- Case Management Society of America (CMSA)
- Capital Area Case Management Council (CACMC)– member